Rock Circle Sky
Natural Ways to Reconnect Rewilding our Common Values Re-membering our Collective Knowledge
Nature-based programs, learning environments and social practices for personal discovery, sense-making, organisational rapport and community building
Rock Circle Sky is an experienced partnership of facilitators —
We organize in purpose and support of essential nature connection, explore and support deep self and group learning, act by passing on practices that activate authentic engagement, educate and nurture for wholesome participation in life.
Upcoming courses, camps and events
• Enhances community cohesion and social
• Fosters a sense of belonging and inclusion
• Facilitates communication and dialogue among group members
• Promotes understanding and empathy for diverse perspectives and experiences
• Encourages active participation decision-making
• Promotes accountability and transparency in decision-making processes
• Empowers marginalized and under-represented groups to have a voice
• Builds trust between members and relations
• Facilitates conflict exploration and consensus building
• Encourages engagement and response-ability
• Increases awareness and comprehension of current issues
• Provides a platform for sharing knowledge and expertise
• Helps to identify and prioritize community needs and resources
• Supports the development of sustainable and resilient communities
• Fosters creativity and innovation in problem solving
• Provides opportunities for personal growth and development
• Enhances the quality of life
• Encourages community-led initiatives
• Co-creates culture and meaningful traditions
20 – 22 October 2023
Training SINTRA, Portugal
Way of Council
3-day preparatory work toward a deeper awareness and wider standing to think and act like a circle.
Rob Dreaming and team
When collectively practiced with clear intent, we can touch the field, open to reflections, see, hear and find ourselves in each others stories.
As we deepen the practice, our interconnectedness becomes more apparent, weaving through our relations, our history and the stories of our ancestors. Our natural environment, past, presence and future are no longer separated as concepts but increasingly embodied by our lives and experiences as living bridges that connect them, our stories the rivers that pass through.
1 – 4th October 2023
Autumn Earthlink Fast
The Earthlink Fast is a ceremony
for listening, looking and learning
– with – the Earth
As a collective we enter “Don ́t know land” to listen, look and learn from what may be heard or emerging in a collective sense from the soul of the world. Unlike many personal Vision Fast ceremonies where the personal intention and agenda is central to being on the land, this ceremony invites us to come to land for the land.
The Autumn equinox provides a compelling opportunity to reawaken and set the foundations for a relationship of honest intimacy and (re)alignment between us and the Earth. This program is offered to facilitate a harvest and a preparation for going within; an initiation to pull us out of the familiar world and support us in rediscovering an often neglected capacity to witness and connect to a more expansive narrative of self and our place in the natural world and our lives.
Where you are…
3 – 5 November 2023
Training Alentejo, Portugal
Way of Council
2.5-day introduction to Council
Around 20 hours of tuition with
Rob Dreaming and experienced team
Council is about relationships, a method to support group processes and personal development, for vision and clarifying purpose, co-operative learning environments, co-creating an experience of connection, trust, teamwork, intimacy, empathy and transparency. This will be an opportunity for a new/old way to emerge, take shape, open the heart and practice the powerful yet simple forms of council, immediately applicable for professional and personal life.
Cooperative solutions and partnership initiatives
Passing on the experience, held, tested and embodied practices in which we are already skilled
If you are looking for a more horizontal approach, we co-create with your organisation, group or team, strategies and outline practice techniques to support your needs. We take care to be inclusive in our methods, that we better know your real questions, what is behind the needs and how any suggested program can be sustainable and effective for you, impacted by changes made ongoingly.
Way of Council
Leaves us a message to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org